Welcome!

We're thrilled to share our happenings with family and friends across the country. We've been married for almost five years. We moved to Sacramento, CA in May 2007 to begin new careers and a new chapter in our lives together. Since then, we have purchased our first home, adopted another dog (Felix) in addition to Easy, and welcomed our first child, Carter, into the world in 2008. Our second child (sex and name still TBD) will be arriving near Halloween this year. All of these topics will, we're sure, be the subject of future posts. Check back regularly for updates! David, Jackie, Carter, Baby Koenig, Easy & Felix

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Such a Boy

Well, in case you can't tell from all the below pictures, Carter is quite a big kid! He'll be 8 months old tomorrow and he's in the 90th percentile still for height and head size (which he'll thank you not to comment on) and weighs 21 pounds as of yesterday. In the past few months we've actually started to wonder if we'll have toys around for his siblings (no, nothing to announce)...it seems as though he's systematically attempting to destroy everything. His current favorite? The mobile above his crib.




What?!? I wasn't doing anything!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love all the updates. I was wondering where you've been!!! He's getting so big. I hope you'll be at Lilah's party this weekend. I'd love to finally meet Carter!!!